So, I have finally decided to create my own blog. Maybe for lack of much to do here in Montebello, Alexandria, Virginia. I have been living at my parents house and hanging out with the fam and working at a coffee shop. Still trying to decide what I want to do next professionally (and personally) but hoping that it'll come to me soon. :) Here are a few pics of what I have been up to lately...The picture with the giant bags of weeds is from volunteering at Rock Creek Park in the nature center garden where I remove invasive species. :) The second picture is of the garden that my boyfriend, Juanca and I started when I was back in Costa Rica visiting in March and April...
Z.
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogoshpere. As someone (Laurel and I) who frequently reads, but seldom wrtes, in the blogo, you are a welcome addition!
Miss you and can't wait to catch up. Asheville is a place you'd love.
Blogging is awesome. Keep it up.
Post a Comment